Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 20, 2008

Hi all!
This Week has been very fun! We have had so many fun and exciting adventures, I don't know where to begin! Lets see....
Monday I droped ben off at school I went over to a friends house and baked sugar cookies with her and her daughter. St. Patricks day/Easter cookies! YUMMY!
The only downfall to that was that I didn't get to talk to Ben when he was on his lunch break. Sniff! Which made the day go kinda sour after that...and then it was a BAD monday!
Tuesday was better We got to spend the whole day together doing crazy things like trying new yet STRANGE recipes. (videos to follow!)
wednesday was an ok day because I got to see him during his lunch break cause I took him Lunch! Yummy fried chicken, cheese covered bagels, and poppers from Smiths! it's fairly cheep to get lunch at the deli at the market! like $3 to feed both of us!
Thursday which is today, was very nice. We tried out a new breakfast recipe QUICHE! So YUM! Broccoli, cheese, onion, ham, and egg! If anyone wants recipes for the foods that we have been trying lately just e-mail me.
well thats all for now!
Happy Birthday to ME tomorrow!

No comments: