Monday, September 29, 2008

Life is good

I know it's been forever since I posted...
ok here is the up date... since july we have been Working, working, working. thats pretty much it. Ben started school in August and is Loving his Chinese class. I am working part-time and LOVING the free days that I have to cook and clean and bottle tomatoes, salsa, peaches, and whatever else comes my way in the form of FREE from someone elses garden! We don't know yet if we are staying in Logan for spring sememster, Ben has still yet to talk to Dr. Jessop.
Head of the Music department (yes the former conductor of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir) He has an appointment with him Tomorrow. I am just waiting for Ben to make a decision about weather or not he wants to stay here in Logan, cause I am ready to go back to Cedar, or even Provo, somewhere Closer to Family! ahhhh because I am going crazy up here!
Other than that life is good...our ward is nice. Ben plays the Piano in Primary, and I am the Nursery Leader for the Youngest kids. It gets pretty crazy sometimes because I have ALL boys! and we all now how boys attention spans are...hahaha
will post more later..

2 comments:

derek said...

Tamra!! Hi!!! It's harm! i can't believe it! What are you doing in Logan? We are living in Layton right now and Melinda is in Bountiful with baby number #2 Girl.....I've missed you!!! We should get together sometime. My sister's both go up to school there and work in the campus bookstore...

The Mrs. said...

What are you going to do if you don't stay in Logan? Why is your hubby talking to that famous man?! Call me!!!!